Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome One - Welcome All

Well this is the official launch of Adventures in Mereland!!!!!  You are apart of history (my cheesy history but History none the less)  So welcome to the inner workings of my mind and those of you that know me are surely shaking your head cause its going to be fun and random!  One post will be about cooking and the next will be about how to perform a yoga headstand or the perfect shimmy or even how to make glitter shoes.  Ok buckle up, grab some popcorn, use the restroom cause we are about to get rolling.......Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mer!

    I miss your zaniness--so this will be the perfect way to keep my giggle quota up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhe Hey Jenny :) Oh and there will be more to come I promise - slow start hehe have to organize the thoughts in my head!!

    ReplyDelete